Suki Sydney attaches great importance to the protection of third party intellectual property ("IP"). Therefore, Suki Sydney prohibits merchants from offering counterfeit items or items whose rights they do not possess on www.sukisydney.com.
If you believe that someone violates your IP rights, please notify us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please briefly explain the problem:
- Trademark infringement; counterfeit product (for example, someone uses your registered trademark)
- Copyright infringement (for example, someone has copied your work)
- Design infringement (for example, someone violates a design you enter)
- Patent infringement (for example, someone offers a product to which you have a patent)
To process your notification, Suki Sydney needs specific information. Please make sure that your message contains the following information:
- Identification of the property right you have claimed, for example, a copy of an earlier work or a copy of a trademark application;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material and its location on www.sukisydney.com (the easiest way to provide this information is to provide web addresses (URLs) to the allegedly infringing material);
- Information for Suki Sydney to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
Suki Sydney ensures that infringing product offerings are immediately removed from the marketplace. Suki Sydney reserves all rights to exclude merchants from the marketplace and take further legal action against them. As a marketplace, however, Suki Sydney is not responsible for any infringements of merchant offers on the marketplace.